The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating marketing content and distributing it effectively. You will help us create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and marketing events. You will collaborate with the sales team to ensure that your marketing efforts support their sales efforts. Finally, your analytical skills will assist you as your monitor and report on the success of your marketing efforts.
1) Contacting new leads and potential clients for work opportunities.
2) Finding potential clients.
3) Marketing campaigns on social media.
4) Constant follow-up with clients.
5) Will have to overlap workhours with morning US work hours in case of phone calls/video conference meetings.
6) Communicate client needs to management.
Work experience and Qualification skills:
Person should be able to understand basic civil engineering so that they can market our services effectively.
A good command over English language and ability to understand American accent.
Ability to run social media campaigns.
Freshers - 6yr experience